Are you looking for overseas moving companies to help you out? Well, Kokusai Express Japan conducts your overseas moving with the maximum of safety for you, your family, and your belongings. First of all, we provide you with the fast international relocation. And second of all, we won’t exceed your moving budget.
An Overview of Our Services
- Kokusai Express Japan promises to provide convenient and accurate packing and moving services via the best logistics processes.
- Our company provides our convenient door-to-door total service all around the world not only for the customers to be dispatched abroad but also for the customers’ homecoming.
- Based on 20 years of experience and expertise on overseas moving, Kokusai Express provides a wide range of comprehensive services ranging from domestic migration, over international moving to overseas facility relocation and exhibition supplies relocation that need precise transport know-how, including packing, customs clearance, warehousing services, and delivery.
- A perfect “room to room” service supports the relocation of a customer who gets assignment overseas or an international customer who returns to his or her home country from Japan.
- We arrange everything for your overseas moving – from aviation and shipping to the service of taking a customer’s equipment and materials that remain in Japan at the trunk of the air-conditioning and heating equipment, transport of vehicles and pet animals, and service and procedures for supporting local housing. Please ask us.
The Types of Services for Moving Overseas
- Overseas moving services
Kokusai Express Japan provides kind counseling and reliable overseas moving services. Also, we have confidence gained through perennial experience that it will be a satisfactory and memorable choice.
- Used car transport for homecoming moving service
Our experts provide you with customs clearance and delivery service for a cargo of those coming to Korea from another country.
- Office Relocation Service
The experienced moving professionals from our company provide various overseas relocation services including office furnishings, computer equipment, and documents.
- Overseas performance/exhibition supplies transport service
The transport of performance/exhibition supplies which need careful handling, with abundant experience and thorough management according to the schedule on a fast and safe basis.
Inspection of Moving Cargo
Moving cargo is subject to the whole inspection, partial inspection or inspection omit, depending on the carry-in articles and declaration contents.
If the declared contents are different from the partial inspection results or the product name, model, quantity, obtained price and number of using months, etc. are not exactly specified, or the weight declared is different from the actual weight more than 30%, the whole forwarded cargo shall be subject to inspection. Therefore, accurately fill out the relocation and transport-related declaration forms, packing list and any other documents to shorten the inspection time and quick customs clearance.
Procedure of Overseas Moving Service
1. Consult/free visit & estimation
We visit for a free estimate. So:
- Request estimation 3-4 weeks before the scheduled moving date.
- Then, confirm the packing volume, grasp the working conditions and explain the details of overseas moving service when visiting the site.
- Submit the estimate on site and reserve a working schedule.
- Finally, divide articles for storage, transportation services, assignment, disposal, etc.
We’ll give you guidance on the schedule of the transport to destinations, required time, local customs clearance, and delivery. Furthermore, we provide guidance on preparations for a move and packaging methods. Also, we’ll check packaging quantities, figure out the work environment, and explain the details of a move abroad.
- Fill out the packing list for export/import customs clearance, customs clearance documents for destination place, and cargo insurance application. A packing list is created by an employee of the company for customs clearance and transport insurance subscription. Please, check the packing list upon taking out the packaged cargo.
- Photocopies of passport and visa are prepared and delivered.
- Copies of the flying tickets or airliner-issued reservation certificates are delivered.
3. Domestic transport/container work/export customs clearance
Packed cargo is carried into the company’s logistics center and loaded in the container bound for the destination.
- A photocopy of a passport (a copy of the page with the photo; the photo must be clearly identifiable).
- Boarding (reservation) certificate in the customer’s name issued by an airliner.
- We create a packing list at packing.
- Insurance Value List: only for those who want cargo insurance.
- Shipper’s Information: information on the destination (out of Japan flight info, a destination address, contact info, billing address, etc.)
- Power of attorney for customs clearance.
4. Shipment / maritime transport
Customs cleared cargo is transported by ship according to the shipping timetable of the destination country which has been reserved in advance.
5. Destination arrival/customs clearance
When the ship arrives, submit the customs clearance documents to the customs office and provide customs clearance agent service.
The article purchased less than 6 months ago shall be subject to taxation (tax rates vary depending on countries).
- BILL OF LOADING
- PACKING LIST
- PASSPORT COPY
- Customs declaration form, customs-requested documents (variable with countries), when declaring at each country’s customs.
Keep in mind that the required documents vary from country to country. For further details, please ask us. With regard to the preparation of documents required for customs clearance in different countries, please contact the employee in Japan with your prepared documents before your departure for Japan.
6. Home delivery / arrangement / customer satisfaction evaluation
Customs cleared cargo is transported to customer’s home after consulting with the customer for the schedule.
Insurance and Compensation
Overseas moving insurance
- We put our heart in delivering our customer’s cargo safely to the destination. Because a move abroad is a long-distance transport and uses several stages of transportation, a customer is advised to subscribe to transport insurance, at their own discretion. Such an insurance can provide against destruction, damage, and loss incurred during transport for a move abroad. The company treats insurance for customers against possible destruction or loss of important items. However, insurance isn’t available for valuables, currency, and securities.
It covers the shipment from the current residence (or product storage location) of the delivery to the new residence abroad. The loss or damage must be reported within a week of the delivery. In case cargo is put into storage for over 30 days for customer reasons, it covers until the delivery of cargo to the storage.
Losses not payable by insurance
- Deliberate and/or grave negligence committed by the cargo owner.
- Natural wear, fungi, rust, discoloring, degeneration, and corruption.
- Any loss caused by bad packaging done by the customer.
- Also, loss caused by a delay in transport.
- Minor scratch or damage to interior or engine (of a vehicle). ( 차량)
- The insurance doesn’t cover electrical and mechanical errors of precision machines like a computer. However, if the loss is clearly caused by an external shock during transport alone, it is covered.
- Loss or destruction of the data saved in the hard disk is not covered by the insurance, so please back it up and carry with you the backup media.
- Also, the loss to musical instruments related to a disturbed scale caused by an external shock is not covered by the insurance.
Confirm whether there are any broken or missing items by referring to the packing list when taking over the cargo. If there’s a broken article, confirm with the site supervisor and take a picture of the article; then, fill out a letter and accident occurrence notice attaching evident materials (photos, repair estimate, etc.) to us, and we will quickly proceed with the compensation procedure.
If the delay of accident occurrence notice causes some difficulty in proving the reason of damage, or if the cargo remains damaged and is deteriorated more, the insured person may be at a disadvantage (after arrival at destination country, within up to 30 days from delivery completion).
Submittals for Insurance Claim
– original copy of the insurance policy
– bill of lading
– packing list
– claim letter (including cargo owner’s name; replaced by e-mail)
– evident photos
– cargo insurance accident notice
– repair estimation
– accident survey report (if necessary)
Office Relocation Service
We ensure a fast and accurate transfer of massive facilities or small offices, based on a meticulous plan that considers all conditions including the status of the facilities, cargo quantity, and road conditions. Our company’s professional team deals with office relocation handles the operation, saves time and reduces costs with a systematic implementation.
Because we’re relocating a large quantity within a small amount of time, the company ensures work efficiency to provide services with scrupulous preparation and planning.
Strong in large-sized relocation with much experience and know-how!
- Our employee with experience in large-scale office relocation projects is responsible for the management and suggests a work process through sufficient negotiation.
We offer an abundance of options
- In addition to the basic relocation services, we handle drawings creation, layout proposal, and suggestion of other service providers.
Equipment and materials storage service procedure
- Overseas relocation survey stage: site survey, volume estimation, working condition, equipment, and staff to be injected
- The planning stage of relocating overseas: relocation plan, scheduling, personnel placement, process management
- Finally, the work stage of overseas relocation: packing, transport, placement, confirmation of completeness, final check
What else do we offer?
If you thought we were just another one of the overseas moving companies, you were wrong. We’re much more than that. Not only are we a top-tier moving company with heaps of experience and knowledge, but we also offer lots of different services. Helping you move across the globe is not the only thing we can do for you. Moving overseas is just one of our specialties. So, here’s what else we offer:
- Firstly, if you have cargo that you want to ship quickly, we’re here to help. The best thing to do is ship perishable goods and other goods that require fast transportation by air. So, you can call our international air freight forwarders for help.
- On the other hand, if you want to ship cargo, but you’re not in a rush, you can count on our sea freight services.
- In case you want to combine the two previously mentioned methods of transport, we’re also an air sea forwarder.
- Apart from shipping heavy lift cargo and exhibition cargo, small package delivery is something we can also take care of.
- Our third party logistics experts are here to help you with lowering your costs.
- Also, we’ve been providing precision machinery and equipment transport for many years now.
We’re an overseas moving company you can trust
Of course, we know that there are plenty of overseas moving companies out there, but how do you choose the perfect one? Well, we’ll tell you a few things you should pay attention to.
- Firstly, you need to be absolutely sure that the company has all the required licenses. Because, the last thing you need is hiring a illegitimate company that’s looking to scam you.
- Secondly, you have to talk to the staff in advance. Make sure that you’ll be working with kind, helpful and professional people.
- Thirdly, check out the company’s reviews.
- Finally, ask the overseas moving companies for moving estimates.
When you’re working with us, you can rest assured that we’re a trustworthy company. Not only do we say so, but so do our previous customers. That’s because of the fact that we do everything in our power to satisfy your needs and make sure you’re happy with our services. Also, we’re all about transparency, so there won’t be any surprises when you hire us. So, you’ll be in good hands!
Contact our overseas moving company
So, if you’ve researching overseas moving companies and you’ve stumbled upon Kokusai Express Japan, don’t hesitate to call us. We are here to explain everything to you and make sure your overseas relocation is successful. As we’ve been in the business for two decades, we’re full of experience and we’re sure we can handle everything you need. That’s why you should contact us today and we can start working together!
Head Office (international moving): Tel. 03-5776-1182 / Fax. 03-5776-1186
Yokohama Sales Office: Tel. 045-227-6261 / Fax. 045-227-6034
Osaka Sales Office: Tel. 06-4703-1250 / Fax. 06-4703-1286
KOREA (Seoul): +82-2-3143-5555 / Fax. +82-2-3143-5588
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com