The world of logistics is very rapidly growing. The market is evolving along with the needs of customers. All of this is fueled by globalization and the desire of the world to stay connected. There are no limits not only to human connections but also to business development. What was once just a fantasy, is now everyday life. There is no way of transport or part of the Earth that men haven’t reached. It would be foolish not to use all of these opportunities to expand your business. So, how does Kokusai Express Japan fit into those needs? Well, first of all, we do our best to conquer and obtain every new challenge and problem we are faced with. We offer all sorts of services to our customers and put their best interest in front of everything else. One of the very peculiar ones we offer is exhibition cargo.
Our company has existed for almost three decades. In order for any company to deal with such a complex task, first of all, they need to master the entire logistics world. And we have done it. We offer to our highly esteemed clients moving services, as well as all three transport modalities, in addition to warehousing services and customs clearance. All of this is very important to know and excel at, in order to be a good and reputable moving company. But, the most important service we offer, for anyone interested in exhibition cargo is cargo forwarding.
What is cargo forwarding?
Many logistics terms are not common knowledge. And it isn’t that easy to understand them if you are not familiar with the industry. Kokusai Express deals with a lot of long term partners. But also with people who are new to the world of global transport. Even if you have never used any of the services we provide, this is the perfect time to start. You might know already all about warehouse Japan solutions and about our domestic Japan movers, but perhaps this is a bit unfamiliar to you. Don’t worry, we will do our best to break it down for you. So, what is cargo forwarding?
Forwarders are logistic companies that are in charge of getting freight from point A to point B. They don’t produce cargo, nor do they they receive it. They are in charge of transporting it. But, if you are dealing with a good and reputable company, they will not only transport the goods, but they will also deal with customs, laws, and regulations, packing and unpacking, insurance and storage. Forwarding is done all over the globe and using all three modalities of transport. When dealing with Kokusai Express Japan, you will be able to get all of these logistics services and much more.
What types of cargo forwarding does Kokusai Express offer?
When dealing with such a big and developed company, there are very few limits. And even if they are, they are opposed by the law or geography. Inside our scope of service is any type of transport anywhere in the world. To portrait accurately the possibilities that Kokusai Express offers before you choose us to handle your exhibition freight, we have listed out a few examples.
KOKUSAI EXPRESS OFFERS THESE FORWARDING SERVICES AND MUCH MORE:
- Combined transport service – If you are looking to transport your goods in the best way possible, you want to have all of the options available to you. The best way for this is a company that not only provides you with all three transport modalities but is entirely capable of combining them. We offer all types of routes – the cheapest, the most expensive, the safest and the fastest.
- Overseas moving services – Moving companies’ cargo and providing storage solutions across the ocean is a very difficult and complex task. We have no problem doing it. This means that handling your delicate equipment for the exhibition will not be a challenge for us. We have been around for decades. Regardless of how peculiar the items are, we have probably already transported them.
- Packing and transporting super heavy cargo – Not all transport is the same and some cargo requires special attention. One of the most difficult types of cargo to handle is the one that is super heavy. In order to deal with this is not only necessary to have the proper equipment. It is also necessary to have the right staff, that is trained to deal with this. This is very unfortunate but many accidents happen when untrained staff deals with heavy loads. In order to avoid this, we believe that safety is paramount to any other criteria, such as time for example.
- Domestic transport – Although Kokusai Express operates across the globe, we are still very dedicated to the domestic services we provide. Anywhere in Japan, we can forward your cargo, from Container Yard to the warehouse, and we will find the best route using all three transport modalities. If you are only operating in Japan, we can offer you other options and help you get your business on the international market.
What is the exhibition cargo?
Now that you know that we will have no problem handling your cargo, let’s see why exhibition cargo is so special. Filling up containers for overseas forwarding usually means stacking up boxes one on top of the other. But, with exhibition freight that is headed to an exhibition or event, you need to have special care.
Exhibition cargo comes in all sorts of shape, size, weight, and height. It is often vintage, valuable and fragile. It requires special temperatures, as well as other conditions, and usually can not travel with normal cargo. That is why it is so important to hire a company equipped to deal with it.
Another thing that makes exhibition cargo special is that it is usually time-sensitive. Different than the perishables, that might go bad if held up by customs, this cargo needs to be at a certain time at a certain place. Events, exhibitions, and fairs usually travel around the globe and follow a very strict schedule.
This also means that a company forwarding your cargo for exhibition needs to be able to deal with customs clearance, storage, and warehousing, loading, and unloading under pressure. They need to handle all sorts of peculiar cargo problems that might arise when handling such sensitive and delicate equipment and be able to think on the spot if the problem arises.
Which types of exhibitions are covered by Kokusai Express forwarding services?
First of all, by the term exhibition cargo, we don’t mean that our international air freight forwarders forward cargo only for exhibitions. We deal with shows, events, fairs, conferences, etc. Like we have mentioned already, we don’t set out limitations to what we can offer to our clients and always look forward to new challenges. With that being said, we have previously had experience with exhibition cargo for car fairs, fashion events, medical conferences, sporting events, gaming tournaments and much more. All of these exhibitions require fast and efficient transport of valuable goods without causing damage or delays in delivery. They are also almost always international and require knowledge of various procedures and regulations, as well as transport routes.
Do I even need someone to forward my exhibition cargo?
If you are wondering whether or not you should hire us to forward your exhibition cargo, there could be two options. The first one is that you already have a company that handles this for you. This means that you are familiar with the market, demands, and conditions and that you already know what is that you need. We welcome you to reach out to us and start a dialogue. We can see that whether or not you will benefit from using our service.
If you have never taken part in exhibitions or fairs, precisely for not knowing how to handle your cargo, then you are on the right page. In the 21st century, there are no limitations for growing a business. Globalization and technology enable us to reach out to people across the globe – connect with them, get to know them, and penetrate their market. The best way to do this is to present your business to the world in an exhibition or a conference. Your cargo can tour the continents and show first hand what your business is all about. Don’t miss out on this kind of opportunity and let your competitors get ahead.
We also work directly with the organizers of fairs and exhibitions and make deals that cover the entire cargo. Feel free to reach out to us and we will help you pick the best routes and assist you in any way possible.
Do we offer anything other than shipping cargo to exhibitions?
The answer is yes, plain and simple. We aren’t just a company to hire when you need someone to carefully transport your cargo to an exhibition. Other than that, we offer a plethora of different services. From moving to logistics, we have it all. Take a closer look at some of our popular services:
- Whenever you need any cargo import or export services, we’re to help.
- You can count on us even if you need moving services or a warehouse for your belongings.
- While we’re on the topic of forwarding cargo, we have experts in air freight as well as sea freight forwarding. So, you can go for whichever option suits you best.
- Whether you need to ship small packages or heavy lift cargo, it’s no problem for us.
- We are experts in third party logistics and we’re here to help you lower your costs, among other things.
- After years and years of experience, we are very well qualified for precision machinery and equipment transport as well.
So, do we have what you’re looking for? You should feel free to contact us at any point and ask us anything you’re interested in. We’ll give you all the needed information and we can assure you that we’ll do everything in our power to fulfill your needs.
Why should I choose Kokusai Express to transport my exhibition cargo?
Like we have previously mentioned, the logistics market is very competitive and the competition is fierce. In Kokusai Express we enjoy this because we believe that it makes us always strive for excellence. We work hard not only to keep our present clients happy but also to give them more every day. We look for new technologies, better routes, faster and bigger ships. In addition to this, you should choose Kokusai Express to handle your exhibition cargo because:
- In our company, we have specialists, who are no strangers to difficult cargo and peculiar equipment. We hire only the best and we invest a lot of time into educating our employees. We believe there are no problems, only challenges and we look forward to growing more every day.
- When it comes to deadlines, we are very familiar with the word urgent. The world of transport and logistics moves very quickly and so do we. We avoid delays and everything that comes with them by any means possible. This is a quality you want in a company that is handling your cargo for exhibitions.
- People generally dread international trade because they think that it is too much work. And we are not denying it. We have already told you all the necessary steps to get your exhibition cargo to the desired destination. But do you know what is great news? We will take care of all of that. You don’t need to worry about any of that. You are a phone call away to get the desired service done in a quality way and with no delays.
Your exhibition cargo is safe with us!
Of course, hiring a professional company to handle the shipment of your goods is your best choice, but how to make sure the company you’re hiring is the best choice? Well, you don’t have to wonder about that when you hire us to take care of cargo forwarding. Why?
It’s simple. We hire only the people who are professional, but also kind and considerate of our customers’ needs. Not only that, but we have two decades worth of experience and we can handle any situation and ensure your cargo is shipped safely and successfully. Furthermore, we have all the necessary licenses so you can rest assured we know how to handle your exhibition cargo. Also, we want to let you know that in our company, honesty is the best policy. So, we’ll be completely transparent with you and let you know about all the details of the shipment.
Still having doubts about hiring Kokusai Express Japan?
Hiring Kokusai Express to handle your exhibition cargo means not having to worry that you will get what you signed up for. We value our relationships with our clients more than everything else. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving any issue you might be facing. Your cargo will be in good hands. If you have any doubts about which type of services do we offer, what are the means of payment, and how soon can something be transported, don’t hesitate to contact us. Before you become our client, we will make sure that all of the doubts you might have.
If you have any doubts about which type of services we offer, what are the means of payment, and how soon can something be transported, don’t hesitate to contact us. Before you become our client, we will make sure that all of the doubts you might have been resolved. Perhaps you are not sure how our services can benefit your business. That is completely understandable and we often deal with customers that still don’t know how big their business can become.
Contact us today
So, if you’re having trouble making your decision about hiring us, the best thing to do is contact us. We are more than happy to answer all of your burning questions and explain everything you want to know. After all, one of the most important things for us is transparency, so we want you to know what you’re getting yourself into. Don’t worry, we can assure you that we’ll handle your exhibition cargo with the utmost care. We’re sure we’ll make a great team, so don’t hesitate to get in touch!